A Wild Day at Animal Kingdom


Day 2 of Disney we decided to go to Animal kingdom. Animal kingdom is one of my favorite parks because of the beautiful details and the animals. We went on the Kilimanjaro Safaris first and it was one of my favorite attractions of the trip! You saw lions, elephants and giraffes, the best part was that they were 10 feet away from you and it seemed like they were out in the wild



 We ate at Yak and Yeti and it was one of my favorite restaurants of the trip. We loved Expedition Everest it was so fun. A really fun ride was Kali river rapids even though I got soaking wet. For dinner we went to Tusker house and we even got to meet Mickey, Daisy, Donald, and goofy! My favorite part of the park was buying a hand-woven basket made by a girl named Alice who lives in Ghana. I purchased it through the Blessing Basket project. When you buy a basket the money goes to the maker of the basket. Check out the website here: blessingbasket.org I really recommend looking at the website because it's for a great purpose and the baskets are beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having a Rockn' Time in Hollywood Studios

How to: Pack your Suitcase

A Magical Day in Disney