A Magical Day in Disney



Day one of my trip to Disney, my family and I went to Magic Kingdom. For me, Magic Kingdom is the most nostalgic. Thankfully we had many fasts-passes for the day because Easter is the 2nd most busy weeks next to Christmas. For lunch we went to Belle's Castle and had a decent meal. I was caught off guard with the atmosphere of Belle's Castle, unlike my expectations you ordered while on line and paid at the entrance and the servers would bring you your food and you had to get your own drink. The inside was very beautiful and the food was good. The restaurant was just not what I expected. Our favorite ride of the day was space mountain, it was so much fun and not waiting on line made it even better. One of may favorite parts of Disney World is the atmosphere, everything is so cheery and the workers there do such a great job at making sure your experience is magical.

\


 
The Entrance of Belle's Castle
The inside of Belle's Castle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having a Rockn' Time in Hollywood Studios

How to: Pack your Suitcase

A Wild Day at Animal Kingdom